Friday, March 27, 2015

Sue Hepworth - free ebook

In honour of World Autism Awareness Week, Sue Hepworth is offering her terrific romantic comedy, But I Told You Last Year That I Loved You, for free, on Amazon for the next few days. I loved the book when I read it a few years ago & Asperger's, & the impact it can have on relationships, is a major theme of the novel.

Here's my review & here's a post that Sue wrote about her decision to self-publish the book. Sue is also working on a screenplay of the novel & you can read more about that on her blog. An interview with Sue is also featured on Christine Poulson's blog today.

4 comments:

  1. I read this last year and enjoyed it so very much! The immediacy of the writing, and the deep truths about relationship that shine through really does make it a must read...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Marmee. I hope as many people as possible take the opportunity to read Sue's book for free.

      Delete