Monday, March 4, 2013

Barbara Pym Reading Week - June 1-8

To celebrate Barbara Pym's centenary year, Thomas at My Porch is organizing Barbara Pym Reading Week in the first week of June.

I've already reread Excellent Women & A Glass of Blessings this year & plan to reread a few more of her wonderfully witty, funny, touching novels over the course of the year. For Barbara Pym Reading Week, I plan to read Quartet in Autumn, the Pym I've been holding on to just so I could say I hadn't finished reading all her books just yet.

Thomas has created some beautiful buttons to celebrate Barbara Pym Reading Week. Just click on the link to his blog above & have a look at the buttons & read all about it.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the note about the buttons - they're lovely! I'm so looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be a great week - Pym is one of my favourite authors.

      Delete
  2. I will be looking forward to taking part in this. I am reading her all year so this will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading her throughout the year too. I usually reread at least a couple of her books each year but this year I'll choose the books I've read least as well as my old favourites.

      Delete