Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
1. I've been a librarian for 25 years.
2. I used to do Highland Dancing when I was young (I'm sure I could have a go at the Sword Dance, even now)
3. I have almost 1000 unread books on my shelves (I confessed to that just the other day but I have to say I'm closer to the magic 1000 now than I was then).
4. I can't swim (can't see very far without glasses) & have never ridden a bike, probably because I'm very clumsy & would be sure to fall off.
5. I've become an enthusiastic veggie gardener over the last few years.
6. I've read Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights & Persuasion at least a dozen times each.
7. I've amazed many people at work by becoming part of the ELearning Team, embracing new technology & proving that I'm more than a 19th century woman in a 21st century world (something a friend often says about me).
I'm not going to nominate favourite blogs. All my favourites are in my blog list on the right >>>>>>
If any of those bloggers see this post & wish to join in, that would be great.