Friday, December 5, 2014

Together and Apart - Margaret Kennedy

The Christmas edition of Shiny New Books is now available. There are lots of new reviews & I'm very pleased that my review of Together and Apart by Margaret Kennedy is among them. You can read it here.

The reprints section of Shiny New Books is my favourite (& not just because I have a review there). Edited by Simon of Stuck in a Book fame, there are also reviews of Gogol's A Night Before Christmas, R A Dick's The Ghost and Mrs Muir & another of the British Library Crime Classics, Mystery in White : a Christmas crime story by J Jefferson Farjeon.

2 comments:

  1. She's definitely a new favorite of mine, and I haven't read this one yet - off to read what you wrote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm looking forward to reading more of her books, I have several more of the reprints on the tbr shelves.

      Delete